During the meeting of the National Security Council chaired by President Alassane Ouattara on Thursday, 14 May 2020, and after reviewing the evolution of the pandemic in the country, the following decisions were announced:
- Lifting of the curfew as of Friday, 15 May 2020;
- Lifting of the measures relating to the closure of bush areas and restaurants as of Friday, 15 May 2020, provided that precautionary measures are strictly complied with;
- Continued closure of bars, nightclubs, cinemas and places of entertainment until 31 May 2020;
- Reinforcement of measures restricting gatherings (up from 50 to 200 people);
- Reopening of extracurricular, primary, secondary and higher education establishments as of Monday, 25 May 2020;
- Continued isolation of the great Abidjan area until Sunday, 31 May 2020.
For additional information on these measures, please do not hesitate to contact: CDITeam@Mirandlawfirm.com