Miranda has enjoyed consistent and sustainable growth over the years. The talent of our people and the recognition of their contribution to our common goals are key drivers of our success. Our continued progress depends on attracting good people and nurturing their talent and skills so that we can continue to offer the market-leading legal services that we are known for. Investing in our attorneys and professional staff is the single most important thing we do. We want our people to grow with us and seeing the firm as the right place for developing their professional career in a friendly and healthy working environment.
- Advogado/a com experiência mínima de 3 anos para integrar a equipa de Direito Imobiliário do escritório de Lisboa;
- Licenciatura em Direito e cédula profissional da Ordem dos Advogados;
- Experiência de 3 a 8 anos na área de direito financeiro e mercado de capitais
- Inscrito(a) na Ordem de Advogados
- Licenciatura em Direito numa universidade de referência, com média mínima de 14 de valores;
- Experiência profissional mínima de 2 a 3 anos, após agregação na Ordem dos Advogados;
Our Corporate & Commercial team is young and enthusiastic, combining several partners with extensive experience in different jurisdictions and a mix of associates with diverse seniority levels. The team assists domestic and international clients in connection with their day-to-day corporate needs, as well as in respect of challenging and complex cross-border transactions. We place significant effort in blending technical expertise with commercial pragmatism to meet the high demands of our clients.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.