Lawyer to join OHADA Team (commercial / corporate law and litigation) on French-speaking African countries covered by MIRANDA ALLIANCE.
- Law degree in business law (partially or entirely completed in a French University) qualified lawyer and fluent in spoken and written French and English.
- 3 to 6 years of experience as in-house or lawyer in international law firm or company.
- Knowledge of Africa and African Business Law (OHADA) is a plus but not essential.
- Open-minded and adaptable, and willing to work in an international environment mainly focused on the African continent.
- Accurate and meticulous, recognized for the technical and writing skills and for the ability to work in team.
If you are interested in being part of our Team, please send us your Application with your Curriculum Vitae.