Miranda has enjoyed consistent and sustainable growth over the years. The talent of our people and the recognition of their contribution to our common goals are key drivers of our success. Our continued progress depends on attracting good people and nurturing their talent and skills so that we can continue to offer the market-leading legal services that we are known for. Investing in our attorneys and professional staff is the single most important thing we do. We want our people to grow with us and seeing the firm as the right place for developing their professional career in a friendly and healthy working environment.
Lawyer to join OHADA Team (commercial / corporate law and litigation) on French-speaking African countries covered by MIRANDA ALLIANCE.
- Law degree in business law (partially or entirely completed in a French University) qualified lawyer and fluent in spoken and written French and English.
- 3 to 6 years of experience as in-house or lawyer in international law firm or company.
- Knowledge of Africa and African Business Law (OHADA) is a plus but not essential.
- Open-minded and adaptable, and willing to work in an international environment mainly focused on the African continent.
- Accurate and meticulous, recognized for the technical and writing skills and for the ability to work in team.
- Law Degree from Portuguese reputed Law School with a grade of 14 or more
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (essential) and good level of French (preferred but not essential)
- Availability to work in legal matters of any jurisdiction covered by the Miranda Alliance
We can offer
- Excellent opportunity to join a solid project, with a strong international component, and a good possibility of career progression
- Minimum experience of 1 year as secretary
- Education: 12th year as minimum; preference given to candidates with degree
- Good level of English (CEFR level C1/C2)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a multicultural context
- Monday to Friday – from 10:00 to 19:00
- salary, meal allowance and health insurance