Miranda has enjoyed consistent and sustainable growth over the years. The talent of our people and the recognition of their contribution to our common goals are key drivers of our success. Our continued progress depends on attracting good people and nurturing their talent and skills so that we can continue to offer the market-leading legal services that we are known for. Investing in our attorneys and professional staff is the single most important thing we do. We want our people to grow with us and seeing the firm as the right place for developing their professional career in a friendly and healthy working environment.
- Law Degree from Portuguese reputed Law School with a grade of 14 or more
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (essential) and good level of French (preferred but not essential)
- Availability to work in legal matters of any jurisdiction covered by the Miranda Alliance
We can offer
- Excellent opportunity to join a solid project, with a strong international component, and a good possibility of career progression
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.